MUSIC PRODUCTION SPECIFIC TOPICS
In MUSIC PRODUCTION SPECIFIC TOPICS the student will choose the specific topic to study about music production arguments.
Some Topics Examples:
- How to make dj set with Ableton Live
- How to create a chord harmonic template: the circle of fifth
- How to use Lennar Digital Sylenth
- How to use Refx Nexus 2
- How to use Native Instruments Massive
- How to use Native Instruments Kontakt
- The Kontakt libraries
- How to use Max for Live
- How to use the Convolution Reverb
- How to use delays in details
- How to use Strobe
- How to use Spectrasonics Trilian and Omnisphere
- How to use an external controller
- How to use an external synthetizer.
and many more.
€30/h - Online lesson or at student's home/studio.
€25/h - Onsite.
- Paypal account (+€4 cost commisions)
- Bank Transfer (no additional costs)
We offer also possibility to STUDY ONLINE using Skype or Zoom applications.
Students can choose the day of classes from Monday to Friday between 10.00 and 16.00 (CET). The duration of the course will depend by the student's choices and by the agreements made with the study.
For more information about costs and time lessons, fill out the form below specifying the type of the course required; you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Or call the following number: (+39) 3294192422 (from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 18.00)
For more informations send an email here or fill out the form below.